      From: M. Nur Heriawan [mailto:mn_heriawan@...]
      Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 6:26 PM
      To: ai-geostats@...
      Subject: [ai-geostats] software for 3D visualization

      Hello everybody,

      I have 3D categorical output data in X, Y, and Z
      resulted from interpolation. I need a program or
      software for visualizing those data in 3D block model.
      I have used PIXELPLT (from GSLIB) to make any slices
      in XY, XZ, and YZ directions, but it could not be used
      for 3D block visualization.

      So, could anybody suggest me which free or comercial
      program (or software) I should use in this purpose?

      Thanks for your helps.

      Best regards,

      Nur Heriawan
      http://mail.yahoo.com