2464Re: [ai-geostats] software for 3D visualization

  • Laura Kracker
    Mar 13, 2006
      I have started working with SGeMS have found it pretty easy for 3-D
      visualization. I'd suggest that if you're interested, we can continue
      this discussion on the sgems mailing list. It looks like that community
      could use a little critical mass getting this user group going.

      http://sgems.sourceforge.net/#contacts

      Laura Kracker

      ************************************
      Laura M. Kracker, PhD
      Geographer
      NOAA National Ocean Service
      Center for Coastal Environmental Health
      and Biomolecular Research
      219 Fort Johnson Road
      Charleston, SC 29412-9110
      843-762-8640 Phone
      843-762-8700 Fax
      laura.kracker@...
      http://www.chbr.noaa.gov

      bob sandefur wrote:

      >I haven't used it yet but screen shots on SGeMS looked ok (and its free)

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic