2440RE: [ai-geostats] Re: Software for Automatic Semivariogram Estimation

    Feb 28, 2006
      Hi Susan,

      I would recommend the Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software (S-GeMS)
      that is public domain and that I use in all my short courses (some of your
      colleagues have actually be trained by me). The software can be downloaded from
      http://pangea.stanford.edu/~nremy/GEMS/

      Cheers,

      Pierre

      Pierre Goovaerts