2431RE: [ai-geostats] Re: Software for Automatic Semivariogram Estimation

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Mar 1, 2006
      Message
      GSLIB, Gstat and GMES  (the last is not yet broadly used but time will come) are free tools that can be considered nowadays as "reference material".

      Main reason for this is that source codes are available and can be properly checked, this is not the case for commercial packages.

      ... see the software section of ai-geostats (a bit old but I will work on it soon)

      Best regards,

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois (Ph.D.)

      European Commission (EC)
      Joint Research Centre (JRC)
      WWW: http://www.ai-geostats.org

      "The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission."