2311[ai-geostats] Re: Data on pH from Broom's Barn Farm

    Dec 27, 2005
      I have a full copy of the BromsBarn data which includes K and P values as well as pH. We got it direct from Dick Webster, but I can supply as text file in CSV or Geo-EAS format.

      ercan yesilirmak <ercangreenriver@...> wrote:
      Dear list members
      If available to everyone, would you let me know where I can get the "pH data of Broom's Barn farm", as used in GSLIB (Deutsch and Journel) and in Geostatistics for Environmental Scientists by Webster and Oliver?

      Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year. * By using the ai-geostats mailing list you agree to follow its rules

      Signoff ai-geostats

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic