2286[ai-geostats] kriging interpolation time vs depth

  • vv
    Nov 23 10:18 AM

      I'm new in this list, and I'm coping with a 2D interpolation.
      My data are irregular and I have time on the abscissa and depth on the ordinate.
      I would like to perform a kriging interpolation by using KRIG2D function in Idl.
      My question is: how may I, if possible, calculate the variogram for such data?
      and, if not, can anybody suggest me the correct routine to use to perform a correct
      interpolation for this kind of data?

      thanks in advance
      best regards

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic