      From: Feng Liu [mailto:asherliu@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, 2 November 2005 4:32 AM
      To: 'AI Geostats mailing list'
      Subject: [ai-geostats] Kriging Variance

      Dear List:

      Got two questions about Kriging variance, If i have an area of interest, many known points and I want to use kriging to estimate grid points all over the area.

      1. Suppose stationarity, should kriging variance following a normal distribution? or should it be random?

      2. Besides configuration of known samples, what are the other factors that may affect the magnitude of kriging variance at a give location?

      Thank you very much

      Feng Liu

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic