2171RE: [ai-geostats] 3-D kriging with 'walls'

  • daniel guibal
    Aug 24, 2005

      Xiong,

      I don't know of any public domain software. The commercial package ISATIS,from Geovariances, dedicated to all things geostatistical, handles 2d (lines) and 3d (defined by triangles) at both variography and interpolation stage.

      Regards

      Daniel

      Daniel Guibal, FAusIMM(CP), MMICA, MGAA, Min.Eng.
      Corporate Consultant (Geostatistics & Resources)
      SRK Consulting

      1064 Hay St
      West Perth WA 6005 Australia

      Postal Address:
      PO Box 943
      West Perth
      WA 6872

      ph: +61 (0) 8 9288 2000; fax: +61 (0) 8 9288 2001
      mob: +61 (0) 409 382 427

      SRK Consulting are Australasia's
      leading integrated science and engineering consultancy.
      visit our web site===> www.srk.com.au