2040Re: [ai-geostats] A quasi-stationary framework...

  • Simone Sammartino
    May 10, 2005
      Thank you for reply but I wanted to understand it in a pure formal mathematical framework...
      Simone

      > The variogram is only the difference between the absolute values of the
      > grade, so if you
      > subtract the mean from every z(x), you will still have the same variogram?

      -----------------------------
      Dr. Simone Sammartino
      PhD student
      - Geostatistical analyst
      - G.I.S. mapping
      I.A.M.C. - C.N.R.
      Geomare-Sud section
      Port of Naples - Naples
      marenostrum@...

      6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
      Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic