2014Re: [ai-geostats] Re: Who is J. W. Merks???

  • Carlos Alberto O. de Matos
    Apr 30, 2005

      Dear List:

      "AI-GEOSTATS is mainly a mailing list which acts as a forum for the dissemination and discussion of all aspects of spatial statistics"

      "Tolerance is one essential key of the success of the mailing list."

      During these years I learned too much with the high level discussions in this list.
      I will learn more and more.
      Dogmas arenĀ“t geostatistical tools.
      During all humankind history, the unanimity were employed like argument to many abuses.
      I like when somebody said I was wrong because I might be wrong.
      Think about this and excuse my poor english.
      Sincerely,
      Thanks for all.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic