1856Re: [ai-geostats] Regression vs. Kriging vs. Simulation vs. IDW

  • Volker Bahn
    Jan 3, 2005
      Hi all,

      picking up on Jeff's point about collocated cokriging: what is the
      difference between this technique (which I'm not familiar with) and an
      autoregressive regression models such as CAR, SAR etc?

      Thanks

      Volker

      _______________________________

      Volker Bahn