1799[ai-geostats] variogram analysis

  • Rajive Ganguli
    Dec 7, 2004
      My question is general. What do you conclude if your variogram is
      wavy? Cyclic patterns? I have what appears to be high nugget,
      followed by a wavy pattern.

      If you wish, here is more info: an offshore placer platinum deposit,
      not too many boreholes - just 29 from decades ago spanning several
      square kilometers. The variogram (from GEOEAS) of the grade (ln) is
      given in:

      http://www.faculty.uaf.edu/ffrg/Variogram.zip

      The variogram is cyclic. Goes up and down. I tried various lags/directions.

      I will try to dig up the geological information and see what it says.
      --
      Rajive
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic