144Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Sampling on v-bladed land

  • Nicholas Lewin-Koh
    Mar 20, 2001
      Hi,
      Even though your goal is to compare overall means in the plots, it seems
      that especially in the 1st rotation plots (and possibly the second) you
      may have a problem of non-stationary mean, in the sense that there may be
      two processes in soil phosphate. The high points on the mounds may have
      very different characteristics than the troughs. Maybe you might want to
      think about comparing the spatial processes across plots rather than
      aggregated values.

      Nicholas

      CH3

      N Nicholas Lewin-Koh