1359Re: AI-GEOSTATS: maximum kriging variance with standardized sill
- Dec 17, 2003
> is it right to assume the maximum kriging varianceYes, if you are estimating the value at a point from
> to be =2 when using a
> variogram with a standardized sill of 1 ??
only one sample which is outside its range of
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic