1354Re: AI-GEOSTATS: sample distances bigger than range
- Dec 17, 2003Lorenz
Your samples also have to be out of the range of
influence of one another to get equal weights. The
left hand side of the equations needs to be an
identity matrix (well, with the total sill down the
diagonal and zeroes everywhere else) to get equal
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic