1353AI-GEOSTATS: basic theoretical question
- Dec 16, 2003Hi Koen
Firstly, I have to tell you that many people would
kill for the type of data you have - it is absolutely
ideal for trying out a geostatistical approach.
Secondly, can I suggest that you work through our free
tutorials - especially Tutorials 2 and 3 - which can
be downloaded from
http://geoecosse.bizland.com/softwares in Word format.
If you need pdf or some other format, please let us
know. These Tutorials take you from first look at data
through to kriging in a fairly straightforward manner
with a tutorial data set (which is also downloadable).
Please let me know if you have any problems with this,
or further questions.
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic