- Nov 26, 2003Dear all,
Question is about evaluation of cross-validation results (MSE), performed as
part of kriging/cokriging interpolation on different oil fields.
Does anybody have experience with comparing of different MSE values in
similar lithofacies? Is it necessary to have (for comparison) same number of
wells/data in each lithofacies or it can differ in some range?
Maybe somebody knows for papers/tables where absolute MSE values (regarding
interpolation method, number of data and analysed facies) and their meaning
Tomislav Malvic, INA oil company, Croatia
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic