1276AI-GEOSTATS: geodesic calculator

  • Carme Hervada i Sala
    Oct 26, 2003
      I saw somebody need a geodesic calculator. Here you are. The englich
      version is not yet implemented, but I think you can manage fairly well.
      It is free
      It can make conversions from degrees (lon/lat) to UTM, its inverse, and
      some other kind of conversions. It is very easy to use.

      http://www.icc.es/catala/calculadores_geodesiques.html

      Yours,
      Carme Hervada
      Fisica i Enginyeria Nuclear (Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya)