1263AI-GEOSTATS: Kt estimation variance
- Oct 24, 2003Hello ai-geostats list-members
Performing an universal kriging on chemical data (log transform of
concentration), in some estimation points I obtained an estimation variance
larger (in some case three times) than the sill of residual variogram. From
what I know this is related to negative weights in the kriging matrix (as I
can see looking at the debug file). Now I'm wondering how (if it is
possible) I can use this estimation variance.
Or better: in which way I can interpret this estimation variance?
Thank you in advance for your help...
Ph. D. student --Geology Departement
--Padova University --Italy
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- Next post in topic >>