115AI-GEOSTATS: Fry (f-f') analysis

  • MBurnett@anglogold.com
    Mar 2, 2001
      Hi all

      I have heard about a technique called Fry analysis that supposedly has been
      used with some success in Australia when analysing small data sets
      (Kimberlite pipes to be exact) in order to determine if a preferred trend
      exists prior to drilling more exploration holes. My internet searches have
      introduced me to the fascinating world of deep fried things, but nothing
      about geostats/ stats or geology.

      Any ideas (published articles, web sires etc) ?

      Thanks

      Mark Burnett
      Ore Resource Manager
      Harmony