1051AI-GEOSTATS: (no subject)

  • fevzi akbas
    May 26 11:54 PM
      dear all,

      I modelled a semivariogram and then using this variogram parameter performed cross validation.

      The computer program gives cross validation results as correlation coefficient between estimated and actual values. this value as I know must be close to one.

      Is there any value for correlation coefficient( for example 0,6 or 0,7 ) that can be selected as limit value choosing semivariogram models represent our study area.

      Any literature about this subject will be apreciated.