1051AI-GEOSTATS: (no subject)
- May 26 11:54 PMdear all,
I modelled a semivariogram and then using this variogram parameter performed cross validation.
The computer program gives cross validation results as correlation coefficient between estimated and actual values. this value as I know must be close to one.
Is there any value for correlation coefficient( for example 0,6 or 0,7 ) that can be selected as limit value choosing semivariogram models represent our study area.
Any literature about this subject will be apreciated.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic