1021Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Log normal kriging (2)
- May 13, 2003Gregoire
I am hurt and disappointed after all this time that
you can say that there is no (cheap) software listed
on ai-geostats which uses the unbiassed lognormal
backtransform in kriging.
I am forbidden by the list rules from mentioning our
(commercial) software, but we consider our prices as
cheap as we can go and still provide a reliable
service. Lognormal backtransforms are carried out on
request for ordinary and universal kriging in our
software. For (free) examples of lognormal kriging
anyone can use our completely public domain 'kriging
game' which provides all of the equations, the
weights, lagrange multipliers etc. This can be
downloaded from http://geoecosse.bizland.com/softwares
and can read geo-eas and csv files as well as our
standard data file.
The lognormal back transform is discussed at length in
several of my papers which can be found at
For a better Internet experience
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic