1020Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Log normal kriging (2)
- May 14, 2003Isobel Clark wrote:
>geoR, an excelent package for R (both GPL and available at no
> I am hurt and disappointed after all this time that
> you can say that there is no (cheap) software listed
> on ai-geostats which uses the unbiased lognormal
> backtransform in kriging.
cost from http://www.r-project.org/ ) seems to do this. Paulo,
could you confirm this? See http://www.est.ufpr.br/geoR/
Gregoire, could you include geoR on ai-geostats.org ?
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>