1020Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Log normal kriging (2)

  • Edzer J. Pebesma
    May 14, 2003
      Isobel Clark wrote:

      > Gregoire
      >
      > I am hurt and disappointed after all this time that
      > you can say that there is no (cheap) software listed
      > on ai-geostats which uses the unbiased lognormal
      > backtransform in kriging.

      geoR, an excelent package for R (both GPL and available at no
      cost from http://www.r-project.org/ ) seems to do this. Paulo,
      could you confirm this? See http://www.est.ufpr.br/geoR/

      Gregoire, could you include geoR on ai-geostats.org ?
      --
      Edzer