1001Re: AI-GEOSTATS: kriging estimates in S+
- May 9, 2003The spatial library in S-Plus (or R) does not have a function
called "kige", or "krige". Could you please be more precise
what you did?
vanessa stelzenmüller wrote:
> Dear list members,
> I have a question concerning the kriging results
> derived from "kige" of the spatial modul for S+.
> The values for the variable of interest estimated with
> Ordinary Kriging and Universal Kriging at the sampled
> locations differ from the one observed!
> Does anyone has a suggestion why?
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>