Cleaning pot still after gin run

  • johnsmith24668
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2014
      I'm planning on trying my hand at gin, and would like to try distilling the spirit rather than creating an extract. I've heard that gin tends to really stick around for a while. Does a vinegar run take care of that? Is there a better way? Or is it just a matter of doing a few runs before the juniper isn't noticeable anymore?

      Thanks in advance!
    • Zapata Vive
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2014

        Bumping this up to see if anybody has advice?