RE: [new_distillers] Digest Number 5075

  • Tom Robins
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2014

      Catfish:

      1

      Catfish:

      These COPPER tri-clamp ferrules are offered on EBAY, saw them last week.
      Stilldragon carries them.
      Hillbilly stills has them, too, I believe.

      Google is your friend, use it, don;t be lazy.

      Parts Wanted

      Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Catfish" catfishracing

      I'm looking for something like this but in copper so I don't need to
      worry about trying to braze stainless steel to copper.

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/lerfsh2

      I found something like it but for $34 each.
      Does anybody have any ideas?
      Thanks.

      --
      Catfish
      www.FarkleMasters. com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2014
        Wasn't being lazy.
        I found eBay and Hillbilly Stills but like to ask the forums before I buy.
        More often than not there's a friendly vendor who supports the forum that might not hit the first page of a Google search.
        Case in point I had not found Still Dragon in my search but as soon as I posted it to the two Yahoo Groups I'm on I received a private E-mail telling me to look there and not you've backed up that opinion.
        I feel more confident buying from a trusted vendor and prefer to spend my money with someone who is doing right by the community.
        By getting two referrals within 12 hours of my post I'll most likely be doing some shopping at Still Dragon this afternoon.
        Thanks for the tip.

        Catfish
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 29, 2014, at 9:22 AM, Tom Robins <varocketry@...> wrote:
        Catfish:
        These COPPER tri-clamp ferrules are offered on EBAY, saw them last week.
        Stilldragon carries them.
        Hillbilly stills has them, too, I believe.

        Google is your friend, use it, don;t be lazy.

        Parts Wanted

        Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

        "Catfish" catfishracing

        I'm looking for something like this but in copper so I don't need to
        worry about trying to braze stainless steel to copper.

        http://preview.tinyurl.com/lerfsh2

        I found something like it but for $34 each.
        Does anybody have any ideas?
        Thanks.

        --
        Catfish
        www.FarkleMasters. com

      • wzuccarello
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2014
        • Jason Schnapp
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2014
            Just buy one of my welded pieces of pipe. I also do cusotm lengths www.schnappstills.com much stronger and nicer than the chinese fittings

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29, 2014

              Just buy one of my welded pieces of pipe. I also do custom lengths www.schnappstills.com much stronger and nicer than the chinese fittings

              Can't find it sorry, could you please supply an exact link?

              Paul