45051Re: [new_distillers] Corn Syrup

  • John Pohl
    Apr 28 7:55 AM
      I mashed last night with 10 cups of cooked rice, a cup of barley malt and 5 lb. white sugar. This morning it was very happy and bubbling.
      On Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:06 PM, "bhoren@..." <bhoren@...> wrote:
      ----- Forwarded Message -----

      Karo corn syrup, I believe, has vanilla in it. May turn out some interesting flavors. As long as you know what you are working with.

      Please note: message attached

      From: gerry ruiz <dfboss1@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [new_distillers] Corn Syrup
      Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:55:29 +0000

      Old School Yearbook Pics
      View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/535db69316b3d36927875st02vuc

      Yeah, only good can come from this! Karo is pure corn sugar derived from corn starch. that has to cook up into come sweet tasting, kick ass mash! Let us know!

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: fatbloke@...
      Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 04:37:10 +0100

      Not routinely sold here but if its cheap, then why not ? Its certainly very fermentable as far as I'm aware........