      From: jeffrey.burrows <jeffrey.burrows@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:57 AM
      Subject: RE: [new_distillers] Equipement

      Try the Amphora Society at

      They have the PDA1 (the Roll Royce of commercial still ion my opinion but don’t have the cash for one, I’m drooling now looking at the piccy) with an optional column extension.  And no I’m not an agent for them before anyone asks.
      From what I gather reading their site and other information on the stilling forums a lot of small distilleries have set up in business using their PDA 1.
      If memory serves me well one of the first I remember reading about was a small distillery that set up in the US producing Cherry Brandy initially
      _
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic