35Re: [new_distillers] Rubber stoppers

  • Des
    Apr 4, 2000
      We have been trialing the use of "ear putty" for holding thermometers in
      still heads. They will stand the temperatures required and are very
      pliable to produce a good seal. They are available from our local pharmacy
      outlets in packs of 5 or 6 I think.

      Anyway, just another thought on the subject.

      Young Des