14341Corn Syrup

  • Great White North
    Feb 16, 2005
      Greetings Everyone!!

      Man, I have not had a Latin lesson for over 30 years...
      Alter boy in the church... <shudder> ... that brings back scary memories...

      Guess that's why I am into brewing these days. :)

      Anyway, on to my question.

      I was looking at some canned fruit in the local Sam's Club store and found
      some good buys. They contain no preservatives. At least none listed on the
      label. What they do contain is 'Corn Syrup'.

      So, can I ferment corn syrup?? Or does it require some processing before
      hand??

      Thanks for all your thoughts!!
      Best wishes to Suit!! Good to hear you are back home!!

      GWN
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic