2342The DAG + Volley America Juniors National Championships!

  • gavtour
    Aug 7, 2014

      The DAG!! August 9 & 10, 2014

      Seaside Height, NJ

      The 3rd Annual DAG is here!  The DAG is an awesome event that raises money for Cancer research and patient care.  We ask players to DONATE, there are NO ENTRY FEES for most divisions including men's, women's and coed 2's (B, A + AA levels).  100% of all donations go to the charities!  This year's event features a $5,000 prize purse for the Open divisions on Saturday!  On Sunday, we are excited to host the Volley America Juniors National Championships!! Entry fees for Open divisions start at $100/team.  Fees for the Volley America Junior's National Championships start at $50/team.  In addition to great event competition, there will be a DJ, serving contests, chinese auctions, food and drink discounts, and more!

      Go to Home - Great American Volleyball

      for more info and registration!

      Volley America Juniors National Championships!

      The GAV Juniors Finale is going to be a GREAT one!!  We are hosting the Volley America National Championships this weekend (Sunday, August 10th) in Seaside Heights, NJ!!

      There was no qualifier for this event.  ALL are welcome to play! Don't miss the GAV Juniors battle it out for prizes and trophies on The DAG weekend!