2335Queens (NY) Youth Summer Intramural Volleyball League

  • sasdiaz
    Jun 13, 2014

      Volleyball Opportunity In Ozone Park, NY:

      SMGH Athletic Association still has a couple of spots open for 4th & 5th grade girls for our Summer Intramural Volleyball League (Indoor).

      Program is running 8 weeks (opening weekend June 28th/June29th)

      Gym located in Ozone Park, NY - Games played every Sunday

      Fee = $80

      Free Volleyball Team T-shirt

      Great practice - Lots of fun

      No experience necessary

      Late Registration open until Wednesday, June 18th.

      If you are interested or want more info, please email me and I will email you a registration form.

      Roseann Diaz

      SMGH Volleyball

      email: sasdiaz@...