2333[Eevb-li] East End Volleyball's summer magazine is now online

  • Richard Heiles
    Jun 12, 2014

      Do not respond to this email. To reach EEVB send messages to eevb@....

      To be removed from this list forward this complete message to eevb@... with remove in the subject line. We need the whole message to identify which email group you are in.

      Be sure to check out the EEVB Summer Magazine online at http://dashboard.pilomobile.com/i/328974

      Where you can see:

      • Cover girl Karolina Sowala
      • Interview with Matt Henderson
      • 4 Questions with Justin Phipps
      • Volley America Big Money tournament schedule
      • Photos by Fred Obermiller
      • Volley America Regionals Schedule: Win a Trip to the Volley America Nationals
      • The Pottstown Rumble
      • Happening Harry on Beach Volleyball

      We hope you enjoy it. Please send this link to all of your volleyball friends. And thanks to our friends at Volleyball Source Magazine for setting this up: http://volleyballsourcemag.com/ to join their email update list

      Richard Heiles

      East End Volleyball

      PO Box 49

      Hampton Bays, NY 11946

      www.eevb.net

      631-728-0397 or cell 631-355-1293

      Become an EEVB fan on Facebook.com/eastendvolleyball

      Check out videos on the EEVB YouTube Channel

      Twitter @eevb