2325Pat Powers New York Volleyball Camp June 21-22!

  • prpowers2000
    May 23, 2014

      Advanced Volleyball is coming to Queens!

      The Nation's #1 volleyball skills clinic taught by Olympic Gold Medalist--Pat Powers--invites you to come share in the fun at St. Johns University.

      When:
      Saturday, June 21st  9:00 AM-4:00 PM and Sunday, June 22nd, 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.  Want to take volleyball further? I will be discussing college, high school and club scholarships immediately after the first session with both players and parents.

      Where:
      St. Johns University
      8000 Utopia Parkway
      Queens, NY  11439
      (888) 978-5646

      Q: What does this clinic offer the Advanced player?  A: It fills in technical gaps for experienced players.

      Q: What does this clinic have for the Beginning player?  A: It is easier to teach skills as novice players have not acquired bad habits.

      Who: Designed for novice through advanced level girls and boys ages 12-18 and Adults (we get quite few for this event!)

      Why:
      Permanent results by using the "over-correction" learning method combined with --Survivor--The popular king/queen of the court game. Skill development results from actual play, using a unique approach beyond six-on-six competition.  Current skill level is not an issue.

      Registration: The registration fee is $150 per participant. Visit our web site for more specific details at http://vbclinics.com/register.asp?lid=69 Register early, there are a limited number of spots available (23 left to be exact for the Queens clinic.)

      See you there!

      Pat Powers
      Pat@...
      Pat@...