362Pacific Coast Volleyball Camps!

  • tonyball50
    Mar 17, 2012
      Pacific Coast Volleyball Camps

      Is proud to announce our 16th year of offering high level youth volleyball camps around the United States! Pacific Coast Volleyball Camps provide fun and energetic satellite camps at an incredible value! Why go away for another overwhelming college camp when you can stay at your home gym for an overall better experience! You can stay at home and save money with a PCV Camp- it's WIN- WIN! All you need is 24 athletes and 2 courts! Our camps are an incredible value for your entire high school or club volleyball program because we believe in quality not quantity! We have highly experienced coaches who have committed their lives to the great sport of volleyball! Our coaches know volleyball and can help your program succeed on many levels. We thrive on the fundamentals of volleyball and focus on quality repetitions! It's easy to host a PCV Camp at your school or facility.
      Learn more about our unique style of camps at: www.pacificcoastvolleyballcamps.com

      Thank you and best of luck with your program!
      Tony Fathergill- Director
      www.pacificcoastvolleyballcamps.com
      tonyball50@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic