Fwd: Downeyville MTB Ride Next Sunday

  • christis@unr.nevada.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Pete Rissler and I are going to ride Downeyville next Sunday if anyone is
      interested in joining us read his message below.
      Chris

      ----- Forwarded message from Peter Rissler <peter_rissler@...>
      -----
      Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:37:50 -0700
      From: Peter Rissler <peter_rissler@...>
      Subject: Downeyville MTB Ride Next Sunday
      To: Reno Wheelmen <renowheelmen@...>

      Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
      You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
      All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
      http://click.topica.com/caacvgub1diBDb7HCEaa/411Web

      For anyone interested, there'll be a mountain bike ride at Downeyville next
      Sunday, Aug. 8. This will be a loop ride starting in Downeyville and will be
      from 35 to 39 miles and from 4500 to 5500 ft depending on route.

      We'll meet at the Boomtown parking lot behind the Chevron Station at 7:30am
      on Sunday for carpooling. This will be a fairly strenuous ride so gauge
      you're fitness accordingly.

      Pete Rissler
      http://web1.greatbasin.net/~rissler/
      http://www.tccycling.com