RE: [nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany] Hello John

  • JOHN CHRISTENSEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 2:58 PM
      Hello Dennis - Welcome aboard. Please feel free to announce the site to the SPNG. Glad you like the new museum restoration site. Hope you can come out and visit us in the near future. Best Regards, John

      To: nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany@yahoogroups.com
      From: pineconelumberng@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:28:26 +0000
      Subject: [nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany] Hello John

      Glad to see you got this up and going.
      You guys are doing a heck of a job there.
      Herman is sending the forms to me to join your group and maybe join in on the fun.
      Would you mind if I announced this site on our SPNG sites seeing that you are doing so much for our railroad of interest?
      Keep up the good work and see ya soon.
      Dennis Burke, Lakeport Ca,