NCNG Tank Car 187

  • loosecaboose1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2013

      We have finally move the NCNG tank car 187 car frame into the shop and will begin dismantling the car in preparation for a complete rebuild as our Winter project. I expect that we should have this car completed by the end of July.

      Also for 2014 around August 2014, WSLC car 258 and tank car #2's generic 24 foot  frames will begin to be built at the same time. Car 258 will be taken back to an earlier configuration as a logging car with metal bunks with chocks and chains while tank #2 will be received by a new car undercarriage.

      WS&CV rail bus 97 should be completed by June 2014.