Update, Sierra NG Conference

  • pineconelumberng@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      The Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference hosted by the Nevada County Narrow Gauge RR
      Museum and co-hosted by the Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge Historical Society is
      just about here.

      As of June 6th we have 102 people registered.

      Scheduled for June 18-21 we have the following activities:

      23 NG presentations scheduled.
      Modeling Narrow Gauge.
      1 full morning of West Side Lumber Co. train movements with Plymouth#1
      Evening Round Table "share your NG artifacts and photos program"
      Hands on Narrow Gauge equipment.
      At least 2 new NG book signings.
      2 model railroad layout tours.
      Guided tour of the Northstar Mine Powerhouse Museum.
      Restoration fund raising BBQ.
      Narrow Gauge Book and DVD sale.
      and more.........

      In attendance or giving presentations we have many of the most noted Narrow
      Gauge RR Historians on the west coast.

      The equipment at the Nevada County NGRR Museum represents several NG lines such
      as the SPNG, F&CC, NCO, West Side Lumber Co. and the Argent Lumber Co.

      ****DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR NG ARTIFACTS AND PHOTOS TO SHARE****

      More information is available at www.ncngrrmuseum.org or phone Dennis at
      707-262-1824

      Dennis Burke,