New Restoration Information Site for the Nevada County Narrow Gauge R.R. Museum

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2011
      I will be using this site to distribute information concerning restoration at the NCNGRR museum in Nevada City, California. Other sites such as the SPCRR, WSLC and the NCNGRR sites in yahoo groups have graciously allowed me to contribute information to their discussion groups which I have appreciated and will continue to add as needed. I will try to answer any questions in a timely manner. Thanks for looking in. John Christensen, Restoration Manager, NCNGRR Museum.
    • wslcocaboose4
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2011
        Hello, i am new to the group and love to build models of the west side lumber co. including wslco boxcar #1. I was wondering if during restoration of one the west side train cars if i could have a piece of the origial wood from the car, rotten or not. Tyler Virga

        --- In nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany@yahoogroups.com, "John" <tahoe5_5@...> wrote:

        > I will be using this site to distribute information concerning restoration at the NCNGRR museum in Nevada City, California. Other sites such as the SPCRR, WSLC and the NCNGRR sites in yahoo groups have graciously allowed me to contribute information to their discussion groups which I have appreciated and will continue to add as needed. I will try to answer any questions in a timely manner. Thanks for looking in. John Christensen, Restoration Manager, NCNGRR Museum.

      • JOHN CHRISTENSEN
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2011
          Hello Tyler - We will be working on both caboose #1 & #4 next year. I can save a piece of siding from caboose #1 in the near future since it will be first to be worked on. We will have to work out how you want this sent or picked up. Take care, John

          To: nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany@yahoogroups.com
          From: tylervirga@...
          Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:11:13 +0000
          Subject: [nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany] Re: New Restoration Information Site for the Nevada County Narrow Gauge R.R. Museum

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2011
            great thanks! i will contribute it into one of my models. I can most likly pick it up, let me know when when you start restoration. Tyler Virga