34RE: Argent Loco

  • loosecaboose1
    Nov 16, 2013

      Hello Ricky - The Argent is on museum loan to the museum. The locomotive is still for sale as well as the hotel property. The engine is operable and we did a low pressure steam up prior to moving it. It has some problems with the injectors so we pulled the locomotive up to the museum using the West Side 8 ton Plymouth. John Christensen

      ---In nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany@yahoogroups.com, <katmedia@...> wrote:

      I have been away for awhile and on returning saw pictures of the old Argent loco being moved to the museum. Did the museum finally purchase this loco? I seemed to remember that it was up for sale some time ago but never found any further info as to it's disposition. Could someone fill me in on it's latest status? Thanks.

      Ricky Bell

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic