13Re: New Restoration Information Site for the Nevada County Narrow Gauge R.R. Museum

  • wslcocaboose4
    Oct 23, 2011
      Hello, i am new to the group and love to build models of the west side lumber co. including wslco boxcar #1. I was wondering if during restoration of one the west side train cars if i could have a piece of the origial wood from the car, rotten or not. Tyler Virga

      --- In nevadacountynarrowgaugerailroadcompany@yahoogroups.com, "John" <tahoe5_5@...> wrote:

      > I will be using this site to distribute information concerning restoration at the NCNGRR museum in Nevada City, California. Other sites such as the SPCRR, WSLC and the NCNGRR sites in yahoo groups have graciously allowed me to contribute information to their discussion groups which I have appreciated and will continue to add as needed. I will try to answer any questions in a timely manner. Thanks for looking in. John Christensen, Restoration Manager, NCNGRR Museum.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic