[netlogo-users] Exporting plots with history

  • phreac
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I am a new user to NetLogo. I am trying to export histogram plot data but I
      find that I just get the "snapshot" in a .csv file. I wondered whether if it
      is possible to have the whole history or histogram plot per tick exported
      into a single .csv. Ultimately, I am simply trying to plot the time
      evolution or tick evolution of the histogram - a 3D plot. Thank you for any
      help.

    • mtd19_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Like I tell everyone, you'll probably need a custom file procedure to do this. You could have some procedure called every tick that either appends the current data to a file, or stores it in a list to write at the end (may be faster to do file writing at the end, plus you can control how it is printed more)

        Post back if you run into problems or need more specific advice. Good luck

        -Matt