Movement

  • dshacking
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      I'm trying to simulate movement with patches, and I can't figure out
      how to make the original patch(es) revert to some other color, say,
      black.

      So: [ | ] [ |] [ | |]
      [ | ]-->[ |] and not [ | |]
      [ | ] [ |] [ | |]
    • Seth Tisue
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009

        dshacking> I'm trying to simulate movement with patches, and I can't
        dshacking> figure out how to make the original patch(es) revert to some
        dshacking> other color, say, black.

        I'd like to help, but I think you need to be more specific about what
        your goal is and what you've tried so far.

        --
        Seth Tisue / http://tisue.net
        lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009
          --- In netlogo-users@yahoogroups.com, Seth Tisue <seth@...> wrote:

          > dshacking> I'm trying to simulate movement with patches, and I can't
          > dshacking> figure out how to make the original patch(es) revert to
          some
          > dshacking> other color, say, black.
          >
          > I'd like to help, but I think you need to be more specific about what
          > your goal is and what you've tried so far.
          >
          > --
          > Seth Tisue / http://tisue.net
          > lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/

          I found a workaround, so that won't be necessary. Thanks though.