Netlogopedia

  • samuel.merk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      heyhey,
      I can't find the netlogopedia in the web.
      May you help me please.

      Samuel
    • James Steiner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
        The short-lived netlogopedia is not online anymore.

        You can find the curent user's manual and primitives dictionary for netlogo here:

        http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/

        I have been contemplating hosting a  NetLogo wiki on turtlezero.com, but just haven't made the decision yet.  I suspect that once complete, it would be well-used, but I also suspect that there wouldn't be much interest in contributing to it, unless maybe some of the instructors using netlogo in the classroom made updating the netlogo wiki part of a class assignment...

        Any interest in a wiki, folks?

        ~~James.