Re: [netlogo-users] Diffuse...

  • lcosta@lncc.br
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 12:32 PM
      Hi,

      The effect that I come looking for is as what the example of code Diffuse Off Edges only presents that it makes the model to tend for the black color it wanted to give the impression of movements, but not visualizing particles and yes of the interpolation caused for particles.

      With the model that I walked implementing wanted to reach this level of visualization now, if algu it will be able to help me.

      Yours Truly;

      > Hi James,
      >
      > I obtained with
      the Code that you passed me James, to
> [...]
      >

      > I wait that this helps to understand me, you to be able to
      > help me, the model is in annex in the point where I am…
      >
      > Yours Truly;
      >
      >> One quick way to diffuse a turtle variable
      > would be to copy the value of
      >> the
      >> turtle variables to
      > a patch variable, diffuse the patch variable, then
      >> copy
      >> the value back.
      >>
      >> Or, in other words the turtles
      > apply some value to a patch variable, and
      >> the
      >> patch
      > variable is diffused. The turtles sense the result of the diffusing.
      >>
      >> This, however, might not be exactly what you want.
      >>

      >> ;; example
      >> patches-own [ copy-value
      > ]
      >> turtles-own [ value ]
      >>
      >> to setup
      >>
      > create-turtles 1000
      >> [ setxy random-xcor random-ycor
      >> set value random-float 1000
      >> ]
      >> ask
      > patches
      >> [ set copy-value mean values-from turtles-here [
      > value ]
      >> ]
      >> end
      >>
      >> to go
      >>
      > ask patches
      >> [ set copy-value mean value-from turtles-here
      > [ value ]
      >> ]
      >> diffuse copy-value .5
      >>
      > ask turtles
      >> [ set value copy-value
      >> ]
      >>
      > end
      >>

      >> On
      > 5/28/07, lcosta@... <lcosta@... > wrote:
      >>>
      >>> Hi,
      >>>
      >>> I am trying to apply in a model
      > the functions below, only that using
      >>> turtles&hellip;
      >>>
      >>> to recolor
      >>> ask patches
      >>> [ set pcolor scale-color blue value 0 100 ]
      >>>
      > end
      >>>
      >>> to diffuse-off-edges
      >>> ;;
      > first, do a normal diffuse
      >>> diffuse value 1
      >>>
      > ;; now remove any of the value which has reached the edges
      >>>
      > ;; of the world
      >>> ask edge-patches [ set value 0 ]
      >>> recolor
      >>> end

      > removed of the example Diffuse Off Edges&hellip; Somebody can help
      > me&hellip;
      >>> I am trying to apply that effect of one another
      > form in my model&hellip;
      >>>

      >>> Yours
      > Truly;
      >>> --
      >>> Luís César da Costa
      >>> B.Sci. in Computer Science
      >>> Coord. Computer
      > Science - CCC

      >>> National Laboratory from Computing Scientific - NLCS
      >>> Av. Getúlio Vargas, 333, Quitandinha, Petrópolis

      César da Costa
      > B.Sci. in Computer Science
      > Coord. Computer Science - CCC
      > National Laboratory from Computing Scientific - NLCS
      > Av.
      > Getúlio Vargas, 333, Quitandinha, Petrópolis - RJ
      > Tel:
      > -55 (24) 2233-6267
      > Fax: -55 (24) 2233-6071
      > lcosta@...