Re: [netlogo-users] New version of NetLogo?

  • Uri Wilensky
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello Wolfgang,

      We continue to be hard at work on NetLogo 4.0. We have been working
      with it internally here for some time and expect to release a public
      beta fairly soon, probably within the next few months. We're not
      ready to announce a list of changes yet, but we have made lots of
      improvements with which I think the users will be pleased.

      All the best,

      --
      Professor Uri Wilensky
      Director, Center for Connected Learning and Computer Based Modeling