How to output turtle-only data in behavior space

  • monster_economist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      I would like to output turtle-only data in behavior space is this
      possible. I have a cournot type model and I want to record each firms
      output at each step. But I get an error saying the variable of
      interest is turtle only and that I can't use it in an observer
      context. Are there any work arounds for this? ~Tim