Re: nsum6

  • nowwhatcanichoose
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      --- In netlogo-users@yahoogroups.com, Esther Verreau <everreau@c...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Graham -
      >
      > I assume that you are using nsum6 in NetLogo 3D is that correct?
      The
      > latest stable release of NetLogo does not include 3D worlds so
      nsum6
      > is not included in that release. We plan on merging the two
      products
      > eventually though I'm not sure how long it will be.
      >
      > Esther

      Hi Esther,

      I'm using the latest stable version. I changed the code to use nsum4
      and I'm now able to run the program. Unfortunately I do not know
      enough about the subject to judge how important the change is to the
      results.

      The kind of plots I am getting seem to be correct and so perhaps the
      3D aspect is not so important.

      Yours Graham