Re: [netlogo-users] NetLogo 2.1beta1 released

  • Michael Kuyumcu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Seth,

      thank you for all your work at improving NetLogo. I have just changed
      schools and am teaching NetLogo to my math students at a high-school in
      the north of Germany now. I had been looking forward to the
      export-movie feature and was eager to try it out. Now your model from
      the model library, for some reasons, seems to grab frames (it is slower
      than usual), but does not create a visible file in the directory I
      selected. Any ideas?

      Regards,
      Michael